Jean M. Glockler Memorial Scholarship
Established by the Moraine Valley Adjunct Faculty Organization (MVAFO), these scholarships provide money for education-related expenses at Moraine Valley Community College. Scholarships are up to $500 each and are open to part-time students who have attended Moraine Valley for at least two semesters, excluding summer. Students must have a 3.0 GPA, have successfully completed at least six college credits, and provide the name and email for a full or part time faculty member who will recommend them for the scholarship. A screen shot of the student’s unofficial transcript is also required. Please note if these are not provided the application cannot be considered.
- up to $500
- Assel Salem
- Supplemental Questions
- Please take a screenshot or scan and upload your most recent unofficial transcript.
- Describe any special financial situations which you feel the Jean M. Glocker Scholarship review committee should consider.
- If you receive financial aid, please explain what type and how much aid you receive.
- Do you receive financial aid?
- If presently employed, where do you work and how many hours do you work per week?
- Please list Moraine Valley Community College and/or community volunteer activities:
- Have you applied for the Jean M. Glocker Memorial Scholarship in the past?
- You must provide the name and email address of the faculty/adjunct faculty member who will confirm your recommendation for this scholarship
- Show 3 more